I this episode I covered my thoughts on businesses that use social media for the sake of social media.
– How getting “LIKES” on Facebook has very little value.
– The primary aim of any internet marketing and business activity (especially for start-ups) should be about making sales.
– Aim for the smaller deeper group rather than the wider shorter group.
– Why building a Facebook group and community is so important.
– Human to human (H2H) relationships over business to business (B2B).
– Uploading customers and prospects email addresses to your targeting on Facebook Advertising. Which will make your ad appear directly on their Facebook news feed.
“If I took over marketing & sales I would produce 50 sec to 4 min videos for Facebook with the intent for sales and brand” – Gary Vaynerchuck
If you found this video helpful, please leave a comment, LIKE and subscribe. For more digital marketing tips and advice, visit: http://onlinemarketingconsultant.co.uk
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.