It’s been a while since I’ve wrote and shared a blog article. My lame excuse is that I’ve been so busy on social media but then one of my mentors gave me a kick up the bum and told me:
This is very true because it’s not about how you want to communicate; it’s always about how your clients and audience prefer to communicate.
I hope you’ve not missed me too much?
I don’t know if you heard but recently, I started doing a Facebook Live and Podcast show where I answer any digital marketing, social media and SEO questions to help you get more visibility and sales online.
If you’re interested in learning how to grow your business. Here is the first replay video of BEN’S BUSINESS Q&A:
In this show, you will learn:
1. How to get new clients (specifically your first five).
2. My thoughts on specialising in a niche.
3. How I got over my fear of speaking in public and on camera.
4. How to be confident with the content that you publish online.
5. How to optimise and rank your YouTube videos higher.
6. My best attempt at answering this great question:
“How best to capitalize off of the success of my clients in a way that improves my own SEO metrics?”
If you prefer to listen to this show on audio, here is the link to BEN’S BUSINESS Podcast:
I hope you find this video or podcast useful and I’d love to hear your feedback.
Feel free to submit any questions for next weeks Facebook Live Q&A Show. Just email: