In this quick video tutorial Ben Laing will show you l how to add another admin to your Facebook Business page so that you can have multiple people managing it.
1. Click Settings at the top of your Page.
2. Click Page Roles in the left column.
3. Select the person you want to add (Make sure that you are already friends with the person you want to make an admin)
4. Click Editor to select a role from the drop down menu.
5. Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
Get in contact and find out how we can help you get more sales from the internet:
ben @onlinemarketingconsultant. co.uk
+44(0)7949 0733 90
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.