In Ben’s Business Podcast episode #36 I do a mini book review and share one of my key takeaways from the New York Times Best Selling business book “Building a Story Brand” by Donald Miller.
The key takeaway was focusing on the importance of having an obvious Call To Action (CTA) on your website.
1) What is a call to action?
– Asking someone to take an action.
– Direct Vs Transitional calls to action.
2) Stop Hiding your Buy Now Button
– Noise on your site kills sales.
– Call to action buttons need to stand out.
– “People don’t read websites, they scan them”
3) Repetition of your Call To Actions 7x
– A person has read or hear something several times before they process information.
If you found this video helpful, please leave a comment, LIKE and subscribe. For more digital marketing tips and advice, visit: https://onlinemarketingconsultant.co.uk
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.