Ben’s Business Book Club
What is Ben’s Business Book Club?
Ben’s Business Book Club originated from my personal development project when I decided to read one Non-Fiction or business book every week and it’s now grown in to an online community of avid readers.
The book club started off as a way for me to find more great self help, non fiction and business books. I couldn’t find any book clubs focused on Business and Non-Fiction so I decided to create one myself.
Me and everyone in the community have found it really valuable and we’re all able to find our next book to read based on recommendations from each other. This way you don’t end up reading mediocre books.
Every week I share my top recommendations and reviews on books as I read through my large reading list.
Ben’s Business Book Club is a secret Facebook group which is FREE to join but I’ll also be sharing my book reviews on my blog here as well.
I’ll also be adding my top business books to this page (in order) so remember to come back every week to see my new favourite books that I recommend.
Ben’s Top 10 Business Books
- Richest Man in Baylon – George S. Clason
- Awaken The Giant Within – Anthony Robbins
- The Way To Wealth – Benjamin Franklin
- Think And Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- How To Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- 4 Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss
- Emotional Intelligence – Daniel Goleman
- Influence – Robert Cialdini
- Made In America – Sam Walton
- The Magic Of Thinking Big – David J. Schwartz
If you would like to join our community of avid business book readers click the button below
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.